Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
7th Annual Upside of Aging
Please join us for the 7th Annual Upside of Aging!
Event is Filled - Please Sign Up for Our Waiting List
Our theme is "Getting Good at Getting Older", and our speaker is Rabbi Laura Geller, author of the award-winning book of the same title. We are thrilled to have Rabbi Geller, an influential rabbi and founder of ChaiVillageLA, a faith-based Village in Beverly Hills. She will be joined by syndicated columnist and PVP Village member Helen Dennis for an afternoon of conversation.
• Complimentary valet parking begins at 12:30 pm. We encourage carpooling if possible.
• There will be an opportunity to meet our sponsors and explore their resource tables, as well as to purchase a copy of Getting Good at Getting Older, between 12:30 – 1:30 pm.
• Our conversation between Rabbi Laura Geller and Helen Dennis starts at 1:30 pm.
• There will be a second opportunity to visit sponsor information tables and purchase a book from 2:30 – 3:30 pm.
• Rabbi Geller’s book, Getting Good at Getting Older, will be available for purchase for $18 with cash or check.
This event is now full and has a waiting list. If you are registered and unable to attend Upside of Aging, please cancel your reservation here: 7th Annual Upside of Aging or by contacting PVPVillageOffice@gmail.com or 310-265-0644.
Wednesday, November 8, 2023, 1:00 PM until 3:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada) (UTC-08:00)
Palos Verdes Golf Club
3301 Via Campesina
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
Community Event of Interest
Registration is closed - Event is full